Sampark Young Leader Internship Program- Learning & Benefits
This is a unique opportunity, where Interns would be trained on 7 key skills related to education which will be critical for their long-term success. These are learning about:-
1. Teaching-Learning process in a classroom
2. Standard Pedagogical processes of FLN Math and English
3. Implementation of Educational Innovations in the field
4. How to conduct assessments in the class
5. Use of Technology in teaching-learning process
6. Effective communication and presentation skills
7. How to act as a change agent in education
Interns will participate in 36 hours of training on 7 skills stated above.
Benefits to join Sampark Young Leader Internship Program:-
1. Gain experience in government schools.
2. Learn new skills
3. Get certificate
4. Get allowance
5. Chance to become a Spark (employee of Sampark Foundation)
6. Increase employment opportunities
Sampark Foundation is a leadership case study at Harvard Business School and is known for its innovative thinking. This thinking is what we hope to train the Sampark Young Leaders so that they evolve as social leaders.